I made this Little Mermaid dress

anniescupboards Reply 12:29 PM

I made this Little Mermaid dress from bed sheets I found at my local thrift store. I was lucky enough to find two. The next time I go to Magic Kingdom Park in Disney World I will have the most cutest dress. Ever. I love how it came out. I made a matching purse.




Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive