Thrift Store finds over the summer.

anniescupboards 2 8:26 AM
 
 So my Vintage globe collection is growing. I have 4. One is in my craft room.


I found this adorable milk glass pitcher with lid. It fits right in my vintage orange and red kitchen decor.
I found this Disneyland metal piece. I'm not sure what it was apart of. Do you? It's a bit heavy. I plan on using it as a purse ornament.

I bought this Toy Story sheet.
I found a vintage Disney Snow White figurine with one sleepy dwarf.
I didn't purchase them. So many gnomes.
It was scratched but I bought it anyways. Vintage red Pyrex is hard to find locally.
I found these cute Thanksgiving wall hangings. From the 1980's.
I bought this quilt rack to display my tablecloths. I will change them out per season. I've been looking for the perfect one and then it finally showed up. I love thrifting.
I found these two creepy yet adorable dolls.
Gotta love finding vintage Friendship Pyrex on half off days. Perfection too. No scratches fades or chips.

I found this cute piggy bank. The plug is still there too.
I think this is a squirrel or a skunk. I'm not sure. Too cute to pass up.
I found this 1960's little girl in pink planter. This is the smallest planter I have ever found. Or seen. I am going to turn the planter into a pun cushion.
I found these reindeer along with theThanksgiving  ones.
Meow!

2 comments

I am not sure the place youre getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

Hi there, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My Photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Followers

I blog here too!

Blog Archive