Jackie's Doll from my pattern.

anniescupboards Reply 11:24 AM

My friend Jackie had made this adorable dolly from my snowy (ann) pattern. I just adore how she turned out. Isn't she adorable? You can find more of Jackie's creations on ebay and here is a direct link. HERE! I missed the auction for this dolly. I hope she found a good mommy. I see she has another cutie up for sale. I just adore this dolly maker. XOXO I love it when people step outside my pattern and use their imagination.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive