Art Rock 2011 in 2 weeks!

anniescupboards Reply 4:18 PM
Art Rock 2011 is just 2 weeks away. You can get a sneak peek of what you will find if you go to facebook and "like" Art Rock. I am going to be there. I am almost ready. I have lots of dolls needing paint and dresses. I am trying to get 2 woodsy doll houses completed for the show. I am currently making one for someone on Etsy. Oh my, I really like how it came out. I am going to share photos with you once I have shown her. If you need more information about Art Rock then click here. It starts at noon and closes at 6pm. You can see some of last years photos here. You will find all kinds of Art at this show. Lots for your wall. Even art you wanna hug or wear. Save the date and come visit me. This is my last show till October.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive