More craft party photos

anniescupboards Reply 7:49 AM
How cute is this above photo? There is so much I like about me in this photo. The vintage look to it for one. The aqua and red popping all over. The best seat in the house. My sweet friend Hollie from Blueberry Shoes took them. She has a blog right here. She is so adorable and fashionable.
My vintage mini child's toy fridge stocked full of crafting supplies.

I LOVE these two photos above and below.

We love seeing how BAD our posing is. It makes for great laughs.

We fail at making hearts. But we try our best anyhow.
Hollie is moving away from me in the summer. I could cry. She is like a sister to me now. How can she leave me. She is going all the way to California. Sniff sniff. I will miss you girl. You are an amazing friend.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Bit about Me!

My photo
Hi, I am Sherry. A mama with 2 boys, a wonderful hubby and the love for art, fashion and food. I am a primitive doll maker who is in love with all types of crafts. I love to make and sew with my Bernina sewing machine. You can find me shopping for vintage locally. I just adore all things vintage. Green crafting too. I love to repurpose items and I have a love affair with vintage Pyrex. Thanks for peeking in! Drop me a line anytime!

Facebook

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

I blog here too!


Blog Archive